Passengers & SLF (Self Loading Freight) If you are regularly a passenger on any airline then why not post your questions here?

Jet2 seating plan question

Old 30th Jan 2020, 18:41

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jet2 seating plan question

We're booked to Rhodes this summer from Birmingham. The seating plan shows 226 seats, 39 rows, 6 abreast except for rows 11 and 26 with 4 a piece and row 39 with just 2 seats.

I'm guessing this is an A321 but any ideas which type? Doesn't seem to match any of the capacities I've found on line.

Thanks
Old 30th Jan 2020, 19:41

Received 199 Likes on 92 Posts
It's probably the one they are leasing from HiFly Malta from April onwards. Can't help with the LOPA, I'm afraid.
Old 31st Jan 2020, 07:39

BHX is going to be split between Smartlynx and Jet2's own (ex TCX) aircraft. Seat plans online for both show 2 variations, I'm also on one of the A321's in August to LCA and will on one of the config's where row 26 isn't extra legroom. Suits us as we're a party of 5 so we get a 3 and 2.
Old 31st Jan 2020, 17:16

Thanks for the replies