Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific
Reload this Page >

Australasian Employee Aviation Industry Survey 2020

Australia, New Zealand & the Pacific Airline and RPT Rumours & News in Australia, enZed and the Pacific

Old 1st Mar 2020, 08:48

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi friends,

As we have done for many years now, we are running our annual Aviation Industry employee engagement survey. Pilots are always fantastic contributors to this ongoing project and I'd appreciate if you could take 10 minutes or so to share your thoughts. Remember this is the survey that the airlines hate because we actually release the results. I will post some previous ones below. You can go there via this link -

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/pprune

cheers
Steve Purvinas
ALAEA
Federal Secretary
Old 1st Mar 2020, 09:04

Old 2nd Mar 2020, 02:43

Received 66 Likes on 35 Posts
Hey Steve.
i intend to do the survey as i hope all lame's will but as a side issue what about starting a thread here on the Qantas lame ea10 progress,let some of the people who regularly post on here see what you guys are actually dealing with.
Old 9th Mar 2020, 22:27

I'm not sure how many LAMEs are active on this site. It's hard enough keeping up with everything such as member updates and attending meetings. It may seem simple just to think posts can be added here also, but if you have too many areas to monitor it gets overwhelming.