Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Aircrew Forums > Rotorheads
Reload this Page >

Bond Airlines

Rotorheads A haven for helicopter professionals to discuss the things that affect them

Bond Airlines

Old 5th Mar 2020, 17:21

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bond Airlines

After the sad demise of Flybe today I was in reflective mood and with some time on my hands (and a laptop) I wondered how I was going to get back home? Loganair are picking up some Flybe routes. Great news. Always been impressed with Loganair. Who owns Loganair? Airline Investments Ltd. Might buy some shares then. Lets have a look. Only 6 employees apparently and 4 of them share the same name - including Peter and Stephen Bond.
Old 5th Mar 2020, 18:22

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Great news that Loganair are stepping up to take on some routes and I hope get some passengers home. It seems most people who are stranded are experiencing all other methods of travel putting their prices up rather than trying to help ! Just typical of this country (UK) all they care about is money !
Old 5th Mar 2020, 18:32

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
I just booked rail instead of my flybe route. One way by rail just cost more than a flybe return (and flybe wasnt cheap) what is wrong with this country

I'll miss you flybe!

Bond brothers are very shrewd businessmen, hats off to them.
Old 5th Mar 2020, 19:38

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hats off to them for making hundreds of people redundant overnight without notice last year and cherry-picking the good (or better performing...) BM routes