Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > PPRuNe Worldwide > The Pacific: General Aviation & Questions
Reload this Page >

Australian Air Pilots Mutual Benefit Fund

The Pacific: General Aviation & Questions The place for students, instructors and charter guys in Oz, NZ and the rest of Oceania.

Australian Air Pilots Mutual Benefit Fund

Old 30th Aug 2020, 02:25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Australian Air Pilots Mutual Benefit Fund

AAPMBF.

MBF Board Elections.

Voting for The MBF board elections are now open and close on Friday the 18th September all members of the MBF, should vote.

There is 3 positions available on the board with 7 nominations.

In my opinion the 3 to vote for in order of preference,

1 David Harget. QLink

2 Simon King. Rex

3 George Mackison Virgin.

Old 30th Aug 2020, 21:05

Received 181 Likes on 108 Posts
Thread title edited. Why would you expect the lowly, unwashed, non airline pilots like me to know what AAPMBF means?

Your thread in the Oz, NZ & Pacific Forum deleted. Duplicate threads in the same or different Forums are not permitted.
Old 31st Aug 2020, 03:22

Can you please explain to those reading this tread why we should care and what differences particular candidates bring to the table?

mod: I don't think my question was unreasonable, don't go deleting posts willy nilly. Thanks champ.
Old 3rd Sep 2020, 07:13

AAPMBF is the Australia Air Pilots Mutual Benefit Fund.

Many members come from sectors outside of the major airlines.

It's a member-based organisation run 'by pilots, for pilots' and as such, may be of little interest to those that aren't members.

However, many on here will be and as such, the request is aimed at getting people to vote in the contested election... seven candidates for three roles.

Members are able to log into their membership page and view the candidate statements of each of the nominees.

All look to be strong candidates but perhaps google the name of the ex CASA FOI if you want some background there.

Get involved... it's probably one of the most important times for the Fund.