PPRuNe Forums - Search Results

Go Back  PPRuNe Forums > Search Forums
Reload this Page >

Search Results

Search: Posts Made By: neilki
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
3rd Sep 2015, 18:29
Replies: 2,585
Views: 945,107
Posted By neilki


I can assure you, to fly for a US Regional Airline you need an FAA ATP (or the minimums for) and a US First Class Medical. Having flown in both countries, the US is many, many times busier than Aus,...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Forum Jump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.